WisDems Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) Caucus
Consistent with the WisDems Bylaws, the Caucus will, on behalf of the Americans of Asian and Pacific Islander origin strive to:
- Act as a vehicle to disseminate WisDems’ values and implement policies of the Party in the AAPI communities;
- Provide a forum to address political concerns of the AAPI communities;
- Enhance visibility of AAPIs;
- Promote participation and representation of its members in the legislative executive, judicial and political process of Wisconsin;
- Raise funds to support the activities carried out by the Caucus;
- Recruit, train, and support candidates of AAPI descent to run for public office.