FACT SHEET: Where Trump’s MAGAnomics Agenda Failed Wisconsinites, Bidenomics is Delivering
MADISON, Wis. — Nearly six years after Donald Trump signed his disastrous tax scam, Trump and MAGA Republicans continue doubling down on the MAGAnomics agenda that shipped jobs overseas and helped the ultra-wealthy get richer at the expense of hardworking Wisconsinites. In stark contrast, President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris are continuing to create millions of new jobs, lowering costs, and building the economy from the bottom up and the middle out.
- 156,400 jobs created in Wisconsin since President Biden took office – part of a record-breaking 14 million jobs created across the nation.
- 15 million Americans saved an average of $800 on health insurance in 2023 thanks to President Biden’s landmark Inflation Reduction Act.
- 1.2 million Wisconsinites are saving money on prescription drugs thanks to President Biden’s work to cap the cost of insulin at $35 per month for seniors.
- Companies have invested over $170 million in Wisconsin for clean energy manufacturing.
- Wisconsinites are saving $149.4 million on energy costs thanks to home energy rebates.
- Wisconsin has received $1.4 billion to help bring affordable and reliable internet access to families across the state.