MADISON–After six close members of Scott Walker’s political family were convicted of crimes associated with Walker in an ongoing criminal corruption probe, Walker partisans had suggested publicly that the John Doe investigation was winding down.
- Why does Scott Walker continue to have a criminal defense fund?
- What relationship has Scott Walker had with the six individuals who have been convicted of crimes as a result of the corruption probe?
- Does Scott Walker believe he will be charged with crimes?
- Does Scott Walker believe he has violated the laws of the State of Wisconsin or of the United States?
- Does Scott Walker believe the six convictions of people within his inner circle reflect well on his character?
- Will Scott Walker make all materials related to his criminal defense available to the people of Wisconsin?